Flare Eyelashes Aftercare Advice
- Try not to pick, pull or rub your eyelasjes as this will pull out your natural eyelashes.
- Stay away from oil based eye make up remover & eye creams as this may dissolve the adhesive.
- For the first 48hrs especially do not let water or steam come into contact with the lashes.
- Avoid high temperatures, such as saunas.
- After cleaning the eye area, showering etc gently pat lashes with a clean towel.
- Do not perm or use mechanical eyelash curlers.
- Try to avoid using mascaras.
- Try to avoid persistantly sleeping on your face - as real and as long lasting as eyelash flares are pillow friction can cause uneven folds and gaps.